Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Cow


I bet you thought I forgot where the gym was, didn't you? It's ok, I almost forgot myself, but if you know me, you know I started school last week and spent 4 days in NYC for the US Open. Today, went to the gym with my gym buddy, Katelyn. I feel really good now and hopefully I will actually keep going. As long as I get sleep, I feel good enough to go to the gym, which makes me sleep better, which continues the cycle!!

Today's workout:
- 45min elliptical
- back/side/ab stuff
- bicep curl (20lbs)
- tricept curl (?lbs)
- butterfly lifts
- 30min tredmill (ran for 7min)

Got lots done! I'm sure my arms will be sore tomorrow...well, probably Monday! Ever weigh yourself and it makes you know you must keep coming to the gym?! Oh yes, I had that moment today...no more of this. Even if I can't make it to the gym, I will at least go for a walk around town. Officially at my heaviest :o( Makes me feel even better about the gym today!!!

Saw an ad today for the ab circle pro...hahaha! The lady "selling" it to us is not attractive. I think she might be a stripper or something, there's something in her eyes that says, "Oh yah, I dance on a pole for a living...but look at my abs!!" YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment