Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Too busy to blog


It's been awhile...I know. But between working retail during Christmas, my super difficult class, and spending time w/ my sweetie - I haven't had time to blog about my actually going to the gym. (btw he's so worth not being able to blog!)

So I have been going to the gym, last week I went 3 days, but the weeks before - like 1 day a week! This week, I'm not going at all so that I can study for my final (that's in a week). But here's what last week looked like...

Monday: run/walk 4.63miles on the tredmill for 65min
Tuesday: run/walk 2.5miles on the tredmill & several arm exercises
Friday: run/walk 4.7miles on the tredmill for 65min

So I'm on my way. I finally found a good pace that I can run at that allows me to go for longer periods of time w/o burning out. So for this week..this is all you get, but once my final is done (can't wait) I will be back to the gym more regularly. There are goals in my mind and I am going to achieve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment